• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Welcome Claude De Lannee

mscichlid

Founder
This was in my mailbox. I think it was a mistake.

Hello Everybody!
My name is Claude.
I am an Art teacher, and just turned 56 today. Gosh time flies...
I am new in the Hobby, but I already have 6 tanks with mostly Cichlids I got from CCA.
Thanks to the forum, I will ask a question today about the fish I got yesterday.
Thank you for having me, CCA IS THE BEST!!!

------------------------------------------------

Regards,

marge618

CCA member
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mscichlid @ Sep 14 2008, 07:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
This was in my mailbox. I think it was a mistake.

Hello Everybody!
My name is Claude.
I am an Art teacher, and just turned 56 today. Gosh time flies...
I am new in the Hobby, but I already have 6 tanks with mostly Cichlids I got from CCA.
Thanks to the forum, I will ask a question today about the fish I got yesterday.
Thank you for having me, CCA IS THE BEST!!!

------------------------------------------------

Regards,[/b]

Hi Claude,
6 tanks full of CCA cichlids. Got yourself a great birthday present. You already fit right in the CCA crowd.
Now plan to enjoy your new fish for a couple of months. Let them settle in and do a bit of research about each species. Decide what thrills you that you already have and what you wish you had. Then auction those that aren't your favorites and buy the 'wish fish' at another CCA meeting.

By then you will know many of the CCA members, have been to the Catfish Convention, and have 12 tanks. Did I mention that most of us have 'mts' (multiple tank syndrome)? Our motto should be "Too much of a good thing can be wonderful!"

Later,
Marge