• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

We all have that one fish

Becca

Members
That likes to scare the ever-loving-crap out of us for no reason at all:

The first time he did this I texted Josh in a panic. That was about 2 years ago and I figured I'd let the tank get too cold. Nope. This is just what this fish does when it gets too lazy to keep suction on its favorite log.

chriscoli

Administrator
I have one that does that too. I've thought to myself, "well, that's it...it finally died" more times than I can count. Oh, and it's also the same as the L052 that I took to the CatCon show and it won first in its class. go figure.

Becca

Members
I have one that does that too. I've thought to myself, "well, that's it...it finally died" more times than I can count. Oh, and it's also the same as the L052 that I took to the CatCon show and it won first in its class. go figure.

Didn't you get that one from me? They were nice fish, but SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much poop!!!!

Acara19

CCA Members
well i was missing one of my ancistrus for awhile, i thought "he's probably hiding or something" and then i empty one of the pleco caves during a waterchange, and his skull falls out of it :eek:

Becca

Members
well i was missing one of my ancistrus for awhile, i thought "he's probably hiding or something" and then i empty one of the pleco caves during a waterchange, and his skull falls out of it :eek:

Clearly he was not one of these fish, as they only pretend to be dead :-/.

b considine

a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude
"Not dead, merely dozing..."

Years ago I had a female ancistrus that used to stick to the glass. One day I came downstairs to feed and there she was. Didn't think anything of it. Next day, she was in the same exact spot, dead but still stuck to the glass. That's when I decided ancistrus like to mess with their owner's minds.

Blaise