• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

wanted: 125 gal reef-ready tank.

Artee

Members
black trim, with hood and stand

pm with prices and pictures.

I can offer to buy or trade:

have the following for sale/trade.
Jehmco 26 and 60 linear pump, the 60 is good as new, was used as a back up.

Artee

Members
Thanks Jose, I have been itching for so long to at least have a tank running, finally found a space for it.

I would probably need a small favor from you , maybe I can run a sponge filter on your tank to have it seeded, not right now, am planning to set up a discus tank.

Spine

Members
Hey Robert,good to see you're back on the forum. Discus Hans will be our speaker at the November meeting,hopefully we will see you there.

Artee

Members
Thanks Kevin, I was aiming to attend Han's lecture on discus, but it looks like there will be some conflict on that weekend.

saw your avatar, is that one of my redhead tapajos ? very nice !! did they breed ?

and thank you Jose in advance for accomodating... I will let you know.

Charlutz

Members
I made a deal with Robert to buy the smaller pump. Anyone near to Falls Church and coming to the Nov meeting and willing to pick up and bring the pump? I'll send him a check so you won't have to handle money. I can offer some albino bristle nose cats for the favor. Thanks!

Artee

Members
26 is sold.

make me an offer on the 60, it's good as brand new($280 at Jehmco), so be reasonable.