• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WANT TO TRADE

bschuhart

Members
WARNING, car may accelerate at will with out warning

I forgot to say there are multiple issues of unknow origin affecting the car.

Lively

Members
You boys are NUTS!

I've a 99 ford windstar that I'll trade for ummm, say $2,500 in fishy stuff... it'll work if you jump it - decent tires :) won't pass emmissions inspection! ;-P

MarkK

CCA Members
I'll trade you my ehiem professional II series canister filter for your 2010 Toyota. The eheim is guaranteed to have no such issues.

rich_one

Members
$25,000 worth of fish stuff, for a Toyota? are you SERIOUS??? tell you what... I got a box of fish stuff worth about $50... way I see it, pretty even trade... best I can do! :D

-Rich

bschuhart

Members
OK, the joke is over.

But on a serious side: I got a call yesterday from Jones Toyota in Bel Air where I bought the car, They asked if I wanted to get my car fixed under the recall warrentee and they would come to my house, pick the car up and and bring it back when the job was done. CAR IS FIXED? until the next recall....why did I ever switch brands from HONDA

dogofwar

CCA Members

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
All cars have recalls.

We have traded a bunch of toyotas in the last couple weeks though. .

Posted via mobile.capitalcichlids.org

Cartel

Members
Like or not every brand (wouldn't be a stretch to say every car) has recalls some are so petty they don't make it on the news. You would be amazed if you just saw a TSB list for your car and you never knew about the issues. Not much going on in the media so they have to jump on something.

Posted via mobile.capitalcichlids.org

George

CCA Charter Member and person in charge of the we
OK, the joke is over.

But on a serious side: I got a call yesterday from Jones Toyota in Bel Air where I bought the car, They asked if I wanted to get my car fixed under the recall warrentee and they would come to my house, pick the car up and and bring it back when the job was done. CAR IS FIXED? until the next recall....why did I ever switch brands from HONDA
Honda schmonda - buy American! GM and Ford are every bit as good as Jap Crap. Wake up!

George who isn't even all that patriotic.

This isn't political or religious Pat.