• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Virtual NEC Convention

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
The NEC Convention is going to be this weekend (March 25th-27th) and will be held virtually again.

I attended last year, and it was interesting being able to attend the talks, and the cost was minimal or free. It's free this year!

Below are cut and past from emails I've received, so I can't provide more info, would advise to check the sites or reach out to the linked people.

mail
The final schedule has been published. It has links for all of the events for the weekend. Go to schedule.

There is no registration fee, all links are public and can be shared with everyone. All presentations will be viewed via youtube. There will also be live Q&A after each speaker presentation via google meet and links for the speaker breakout session will all be the same. If you do not have a microphone or camera, you can still participate thru the chat function, or use your telephone to call in for audio, please turn off your computer speakers if you call in with your phone to avoid feedback.

There are additional google meet sessions Friday evening for the photo contest review and a virtual happy hour with separate links and phone numbers.

You can also download a pdf of the schedule here

See everyone this weekend!

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
To receive updates and additional information, please sign up for our mailchimp e-Vention mailing list. Additional info and mini events will be shared thru this mailing list.

Join us for our online auction, opening today, March 19th, 2022. See rules and sign-up NEC 2022 Auction. Auction closes March 31st at 9PM, auction pickups Saturday April 2, 2022 at various locations through-out the northeast.

Links and final schedule will be published shortly, https://northeastcouncil.org/basic-page/2022-e-vention-schedule

All details:
https://northeastcouncil.org/basic-page/nec-aquatic-e-vention-2022