• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Upcoming Group Buy for October 9th

Which vendor would you prefer?

• Aquatic Clarity

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • Tangled up in Cichlids

Votes: 11 57.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Becca

Members
CCA is planning an in-person swap meet in Rockville on 10/9/2021. We'd like to offer a group buy for delivery to the swap meet. At this time, we're considering an order with Aquatic Clarity (www.aquaticclarity.com) or Tangled Up in Cichlids (https://www.tangledupincichlids.com/).

Group buys are normally only open to paid members, but the BOD has decided to open this one to the whole club, given how unusual the past year and a half has been.

Please use the voting buttons to let me know which vendor(s) you'd participate in a group buy with - you may select one or both. We'll decide on which vendor based on this poll, which closes in a week.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Both great vendors! Thanks for coordinating Becca. Unfortunately I can't buy any fish at the moment, but have had great experiences with both.

Becca

Members
Will both vendors be attending the swap meet?
Well, one is in Wisconsin, so.....

I doubt TUIC will come out for something this small, but if we end up going with them, I'll ask. If enough folks are interested, we might be able to do both.

Each has nice lists in different ways.

Binjo

CCA Members
I was planning to order from Aquatic clarity very soon, so this would be perfect! If a group buy doesn't work out, I'm still open to split shipping with anyone who wants to order.