• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Um... wow...

rich_one

Members
I got a hartweig yesterday... and I think it's mating with my zonatum today! Whoa.

And no... I have no intention on distributing any hybrids, unless any club members specifically request them. But this is just crazy... I mean, talk about a fast bonding!

-Rich

rich_one

Members
Is this a hartwegi, or a zonatum? I'm starting to think it is a zonatum. It looks VERY blue right now... bottom is totally white when it is not in breeding dress. Right now, the whole thing is almost blue, just like my zonatum. The only difference I see between the two, is the bar down the side of this one is more solid than on my zonatum. Aside from that, they exactly alike.

-Rich

Hartwegi or Zonatum.jpg

rich_one

Members
I know... that would be CRAZY cool. A mated pair of zonatum? But I gotta pull back... I want to make sure I know what I think I know, before I advertise it as such. I'm pretty excited, either way.

-Rich