• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Two awesome auction packages for a good cause!

zendog

I'm high bidder on the plants, but these are great items for a good cause so I expect that won't last long. This is only a 24 auction, so if people are interested they should take a look.

b considine

a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude
I know Rachel had her knees replaced. Is there something else going on? Feel free to take this to PM.

Blaise

Becca

Members
Her hubby was in a motorcycle wreck and one of her daughters also had to be hospitalized. The hospital that paramedics took her husband to was out-of-network so now she's fighting with insurance to pay the bill, as patients generally don't get a choice as to where an ambulance takes them and he happened to be unconscious at the time.

Both are back home and doing well, but it was a huge hit.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I won the food! Great opportunity to get quality fish food and help out a club sponsor/friend.

The plant package may be appearing at the club picnic! The member who won the auction generously offered to donate it to the club to raise additional funds for Rachel.