• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Threads

tash

Members
what happend? I can't see the whole thread at once. How do I fix it? I looked in the settings, but with a toddler throwing a sippy at me it's hard to figure out :lol:

DeeCee

Members
HA! What part CAN you see? And no, I don't have a clue how to help you. :smashfreakB: Sorry!

It was just to help me with MY mental image with the toddler and the sippy cup while
you're trying to fix the computer screen! :lol:

How have you been? Were you able to get your new tank set up at all?

DC

tash

Members
she went upstairs and I figured out that I needed to click on "options" at the top of a thread. :D

I still don't have the tank :( , we are waiting on our tax return (should be soon). I will let you know as soon as I have those clowns :D

DeeCee

Members
Oh heck I was just hoping you'd gotten your tank cuz I know how much fun it is to start one -- especially if you have
been tank-deprived for awhile! LOL

Well glad you got the board figured out, although I have NO idea what 'option' button you're talking about. :unsure:
I don't think I see one of those!

DC

tash

Members
Oh heck I was just hoping you'd gotten your tank cuz I know how much fun it is to start one -- especially if you have
been tank-deprived for awhile! LOL

Well glad you got the board figured out, although I have NO idea what 'option' button you're talking about. :unsure:
I don't think I see one of those!

DC[/b]

I swear I see it :D it's at the top between "post 1" and the "add reply, new topic" buttons.

Yeah. I really really want that tank. The lady said she would hold it for me since she isn't in a rush or anything. The stand matches the room perfectly (which I know my husband really wants). You should see the file on my computer titled "fish", not to mention all the book marked pages. I even made a sketch in PS of diffrent rock layouts :lol:

I am just happy my husband suggested 75.... I thoguht the largest he would want to go would be 55 :D but I said something about 55, and he said "no, get a real tank" :D

DeeCee

Members
Oh - THAT option button! DOH! Mine is set to a view mode of Standard. Sorry, guess I was looking at the bottom instead of the top.

Oh, designing rock layouts now? Ruh roh -- you're going through withdrawal girl!
Yes, a 75 will make an awesome display tank for you! I'm glad the lady will hold it all for you too.
Gotta love it when everything comes together, don'tcha?

DC

maddog10

Members
Oh - THAT option button! DOH! Mine is set to a view mode of Standard. Sorry, guess I was looking at the bottom instead of the top.

Oh, designing rock layouts now? Ruh roh -- you're going through withdrawal girl!
Yes, a 75 will make an awesome display tank for you! I'm glad the lady will hold it all for you too.
Gotta love it when everything comes together, don'tcha?

DC[/b]

Did someone say rocks......I have lots of rocks for sale (cheap)!

DeeCee

Members
Hold on there Mikey~

Are you sure that you still have some rocks? Shake your head a few times & see if there's still a rattle...............

Oh I am sooooo bad........... :woman2: