• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

The "Who's going to FryBabies" thread.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
So I see a yes from:
Francine
Jim Peck
Mike Gray
Paul
Amanda
Michael
Sarah

And possibles from:
Tony
Terri
Marge

Who else will be there.

Ophelia77

Members
We are trying to work out schedules so that someone will be there - my son has his very first ever scrimmage that day at 5. I'll say either myself or Caleb will definitely be there, possibly both with only 2 kids, but we would have to leave nlt 330 to make it back in time for his game. GO BULLDOGS!

Julie

Members
I'm psyched! Sorry that so many can't make it, but love that so many will! I am trying to post the wish list now in the FryBabies section, but I do have it in excel format if anyone wants a copy, let me know. As Sarah guessed, couldn't get the inventory up to date, but that's me!! :blush:

I think most stuff for the grill is covered, can definitely use add-ons like potatoe salad or pasta salad, chips, etc. I'll have condiments, hamburgers, hotdogs, buns, sodas, plates and plastic wear.

bring a chair if you can... I have some, but not alot!!

See you Saturday!!! :jumpy:

Julie

Members
Just a few notes on Saturday.

Bring chairs if you have them. I have a few, and there's the picnic table, but more is always better!

The parking will be out front as in last year, but when you arrive, feel free to drive on up to the house, unload, then take the car back to park out front. Please, if anyone has a handicap and needs to stay parked up at the house, just let me know, and we'll make room for you!! No worries (and no heart attacks please!! )

I will have hamb and hotdogs, condiments, sodas, etc. I cannot offer alcoholic beverages as a business :angel2: (but feel free to byob).

The fish room is hot and humid! Dress accordingly! :cool:

Bring flashlights... easier to see into the tanks. :rolleyes:

Feel free to take photos, just also feel free to wipe off the outsides of the tanks, too!! :lol:

There should be at least three of us catching fish, be patient as you all usually are. Bribing me with a drink usually works to your advantage. ;) Beer, iced tea, or sodas are all appreciated!! (Mike... this is where you also bring me a plate of your special sausages!! :D )

Bring your own styros... I have a few, but not many.

Forcast is for mostly sunny, high @ 87. We'll be in the shady spot we were in last year, just hopefully a nice breeze, too!

Oh, and while I've been trying to work on it, there is still poison ivy around. Please make sure your children know what it looks like...

See you there!!!!

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Just cleared it with HQ... I'll be there around 11:00, but probably have to leave early as well.

I'll bring potato salad and some beer. :happy0180:

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

RIFT_LAKES_RULE

Member of the Darkside Tang's Rule!
No worries Julie, the first sausages that come off the grill will be headed for the fishroom. I still can't believe that I didn't think to bring you one last year, I was to busy worrying about wether or not I would get one. As they were getting done I noticed a growing crowd around the grill and I must have panicked. I won't let you down this year ;)

I'm so stoked for this event, I've been looking forward to it since last year when I pulled out of your driveway, definitely a great time.

I'm bringing 5 lbs of Italian sausage for the grill and buns
I'll see how many chairs I can find, might bring a couple extras

c'mon Saturday!!!

Ophelia77

Members
The game now starts at 1145, so our plan is as soon as he's done we get on the road:) We'll bring some MGD and some finger food:)

longstocking

Members
:party0003:So glad a lot of you can make it... the more the merrier :party0003:

Even if you can't get there right at 11:00.... no worries. Very relaxed day.... come, eat, look at pretty fish... drink :happy0180: ... Just a good time.

Julie

Members
Kevin, the only reason you and George are forgiven is because of where you are going... Heck I'd even miss my BBQ for that!! Have lots of fun, take pics... and bring me back some fish!! ;)

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
So I see a yes from:
Francine
Jim Peck
Mike Gray
Paul
Amanda
Michael
Sarah
Tony
Jose
Tonya and crew.

And possibles from:
Terri
Marge

Peacockbass

Just wanted to say i will be stoping by to pick up some fish. i cant stay long but would like the chance to look around. looking forward to meeting some of you. everyone seems very nice. This is a rare chance for me considering i have not had off work on a saturday in over a year. But glad to have this one off. looking foward to it.