• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

That Fish Place

Julie

Members
<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">Hey, just a thought (yes, I do occasionally have one!!)

I'm only an hour away from That Fish Place. Anyone that is going there on Sunday is welcome to drop by my place afterwards, between say 10am and 4pm. I plan to be working in the fishroom all day, so feel free to stop by!

I do ask that you give me a call, just to make sure nothing has happened, like kids calling me away. 610-283-9573</span>

Ouch....kick me while I am down Julie.....ahh well I will content myself with perusing some recycle places for paint and flooring that will go in the house I settle on on the 30th. That would have been cool to do both of these in one trip. Budget though says go to PVAS auction, sell stuff and limit myself......a trip to That Fish Place and your show would make self control a bit too hard....one of these days.

kaj41354

Members
Also, if you go to TFP - My other club (ACLC) will have an information table set up in the store - Make sure you stop by and say hello to whoever is there...I am usually there most of the day Saturday and a little on Sunday afternoon.

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Julio, make sure you bring ear plugs if you're going with Paul. :p And always node your head in agreement to whatever Paul says and just say,"You're right Dude!" :lol: