• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Thanks to the CCA- Aquamania

johnscottant

Members
Wow! Aquamania was a great event! I wanted to say "Thank You" on behalf of the Cichlid Club Of York PA. We truely had a great time and enjoyed meeting so many wonderful CCA members. To finally put faces with the names of Rich, Prince and other members was great. It was a pleasure to meet you guys.
I personally know how difficult it is to put a club meeting together and to see how smooth Aquamania ran was really impressive. Something of that magnitude is truely a team effort and you guys work like a great unit. If that wasn't enough- for Matt and Tony to take the time with all that was going on and to sit down and talk with me was heart felt. Matt I especially appreciate the convo we had Sunday morning before the market placed opened. Many thanks

With that said I think the Marketplace idea was great. To have the ability to go directly to the vendor that had the cichlids I wanted was awesome. No long auctions hoping the item I wanted would be up to bid next... Great idea and I hope you guys continue to use this idea.

Again thanks to everyone it was truely a great event!!

winning%20logo-1.jpg