• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

THANK YOU, CCA!

Sonny Disposition

I meant to post this yesterday. Anyway, to the officers and members of CCA, thank you again for YET ANOTHER great meeting!

I had so much fun. Kent was a great speaker and I really liked his talk. Lots of interesting stuff in the auction. I got to see all my friends and make some new ones. I liked the giant sandwich at the food table, and Bill's accent makes me think of my old neighborhood.

THANK YOU, CCA!

fischfan13

Banned
I meant to post this yesterday. Anyway, to the officers and members of CCA, thank you again for YET ANOTHER great meeting!

I had so much fun. Kent was a great speaker and I really liked his talk. Lots of interesting stuff in the auction. I got to see all my friends and make some new ones. I liked the giant sandwich at the food table, and Bill's accent makes me think of my old neighborhood.

THANK YOU, CCA!

Shhhhh. It's a secret, we're not to suppose to let anyone know we have an accent.:lol:

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Thanx Sonny! Yes it was a very good meeting. As a matter of fact, people are still talking about how good it was.