• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Thank you all from Tangled Up in Cichlids!

Kevin@TUIC

CCA Members
Thank you all very much for putting on such a great show. Imn what could have been a disaster with what is going on you guys pulled it off. We had a blast! The entire CCA staff/volunteers/members were absolutely awesome. Many of the other vendors came over and said hello which made me feel even more welcomed. Thank you to Becca for reaching out and convincing me to come. I'm also glad we got to hang out with many of you after the show and have a few laughs. I hope the donation fish helped the club. We already look forward to coming back next year! Anything you guys need please don't hesitate to email or call me.

Kevin

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Thanks Kevin! Its always great to hear positive feedback from vendors/donors/sponsors. I'm glad the other vendors helped you feel welcome also. We have a great community.

It was great to meet you, and we're happy to have you as part of the CCA circle. Look forward to continue building the relationship.

The donation fish were great and definitely helped provide great revenue for the club. The auction was a blast and prices were good from a club perspective. I know several people were very excited with the fish that they took home.