• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

TANKS!

mdlnewman

Members
The coral insert on the African tank was terrible.

Seriously, that tank would have been really cool with a fake rock/fake holey rock insert down the middle. Plus the thing was so big, it turned a nice-sized tank into a small tank for those fish.

As a plus, it's nice they picked cichlids to showcase as an alternative to saltwater fish.

Yea I thought the insert on the barrel was ridiculously thick. Down spout doesn't need that much space.

minifoot77

Members
Come on Sarah!

There are a ton of combinations of colors in Lake Malawi. For instance:

blue-face, red-body
blue-face, yellow-body
blue-face, blue-body

Shoot, we've even got silver fish!

:p

you can talk till your blue in the face but they are all still malugly :)

dogofwar

CCA Members
Tony forgot the cool purple spotted ones (Foss. rostratus) that are so cool. Not that those would have worked in the cheesy keg tank (for more than a few weeks)...

Matt

you can talk till your blue in the face but they are all still malugly :)

It makes no sense whatsoever to have skateboards slamming into a fish tank just because you can.
Franny,

I completely agree. I am sure that that tank is not going to end well. The other thing is whats going to happen when a worker there isnt using soft wheels. They are going to cut that tank to shreds. Pretty ridiculous.

My favorite though from the show is still the church. That tank is crazy.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
I did like the giant gumball machine. Thought that was pretty cool.

Also sort of made me want a mimic octopus, lol

(though my cephalopod of choice would be definitely be a cuttle fish)