• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Tanks & Tons of stuff still for SALE

kbeaudean

Members
Hello all we still have a ton of tanks and everything else that goes with setting them up. The 125 set up is still here and ready to go.

Tanks from 10 gal to 125 gals
Metal Stands for all
pumps, filters, heaters, rock you name it we got it.

Thanks Everyone!!

kbeaudean

Members
Cartel we have both for the 40 long we have a wood stand for $15.00 and a metal stand for $35.00. the 29 is metal and that is $30.00.

We have a wood 40 breeder stand for $20.00.

As for fish i really can't sell what we have left You may take them off our hands... A few we have left are: Lelupi, Feulliborni, albano bris pleco, a few odds and ends pleco and a few ob peacocks.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Cartel we have both for the 40 long we have a wood stand for $15.00 and a metal stand for $35.00. the 29 is metal and that is $30.00.

We have a wood 40 breeder stand for $20.00.

As for fish i really can't sell what we have left You may take them off our hands... A few we have left are: Lelupi, Feulliborni, albano bris pleco, a few odds and ends pleco and a few ob peacocks.

Oddball plecos?

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
IF TONY DOESNT WANT THE ALBINO BRISTLENOSE ILL TAKE HIM BUT I THINK HE SAW IT FIRST.

Q-

Go ahead and grab the ABN. I have a bunch of them on algae duty in almost all of my African tanks.

Was just curious about any weird ones... the stripy/spotty variety. :)

125 gallon

Hello all we still have a ton of tanks and everything else that goes with setting them up. The 125 set up is still here and ready to go.

Tanks from 10 gal to 125 gals
Metal Stands for all
pumps, filters, heaters, rock you name it we got it.

Thanks Everyone!!

What are you asking for your 125g?

kbeaudean

Members
$350.00 For everything, Tank, Glass Lids, Black 3 door wood stand, Heater, Lights, (2) Aqua Tech 30-60 Filters.