• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Tanked:Indoor Aquatic Gardening Day

http://arboretumfriends.org/images/2..._Gardening.pdf

The New Jersey Aquatic Gardeners Club was asked by the Frelinghuysen Arboretum in Morris Township, NJ to put on a half day of instructive illustrated talks on Aquatic Gardening. It will be held on Saturday February 22, 2014. Starts at 1:00 PM We are gearing this day to the accomplished outdoor gardener that knows a lot about dirt gardening, but has never kept an aquarium or grown aquatic plants indoors. Adam of Adam's Pet Safari will be giving one of the lectures on the Basics of Setting Up an Aquarium for beginners. I will be speaking on the Basics of Plants and will tie in the similarities between aquatic and terrestrial gardening. We will have a third talk on styles of Aquatic Gardening. There will also be a 7.9 gallon Nano Tank being set up throughout the day which will be given away as a door prize to any non NJAGC attendee.

We will be having a month long photo exhibit in their Haggerty Education building along with a few digital frame presentations. We also plan on having at least one 40 Breeder Aquatic Garden set up for the month too.

There is a $5.00 admission for the day, and this is out of my control. It is a County organization, and they set the fee. Our club does not get any of the proceeds.

This is a first for our club. I am somewhat fearful of how it will turn out. You are all welcome to stop by.