• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Tangled Up In Cichlids stock

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I just hope he doesn't bring any to AquaMania. It would be even harder to walk away from them in person.

rich_one

Members
Any of Jeff's fish going to be in the auction tomorrow? Lot of Old World previews for the auction tomorrow, but not much by way of New World cichlids.

-Rich

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I don't think Jeff will be in town in time for the auction. There will be plenty from COA (and even a few bags from Dave)!

rich_one

Members
Thanks, Jon. Just trying to make sure its worth checking out the rare fish auction for a New World guy! LOL... Not staying at a hotel, driving in from Waldorf, so didn't want to get to an auction with all Old World cichlids in it!

-Rich

dogofwar

CCA Members
The "Aequidens tetramerus" at HOT were something else (Laetecara thayeri?)...

The ones I got from Jeff are doing great!

Matt

I just sent him a email with my order. Funny you mention Aequidens tetramerus, i was so close to picking some up at HOT today.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
For any of you who missed out on Jeff's recent import of wild caught Nicaraguan fish, he just received another shipment from different parts of the country. Check out his updated list on his website.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

dogofwar

CCA Members
I got some Aequidens tetramerus from Jeff Michael a few years ago...and only recently lost the male at probably 7-8 years of age and a solid 6-6.5".

They're a cool acara with red under the throat when they get excited (like this guy was in the awesome pictures)...

The one's I recently got from Jeff are from a different location (Para, Brazil) and seem to have more sparkles (although they're still only about 3").

Matt

Thanks for the update on that species. Aequidens tetramerus grow to 9"!

IMG_0832.jpg

IMG_0833.jpg

IMG_0845.jpg

IMG_0858.jpg

IMG_0859.jpg

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Spoke with Jeff this morning and got my order in.

Thanks again, Jeff!

dogofwar

CCA Members
Jeff's got some pics of his Nicaragua import fish (and others...like Geo. pellegreni) on his site. Absolutely amazing fish.

Matt

TMSB805

Members
wow.. he has the longimanus i was after in the first place plus some rostratus...i don't know what to do!!! i want them so bad...lol

TMSB805

Members
Those rostratus are DOPE...

i know man... i want them bad. i have the two i got from you and Andrew but still want these...lol. Mainly because you cant find any of this size for sale and they're wild caught...decisions decisions...what would you do!?!

jonclark96

Past CCA President
All the wild caught stuff is awesome. If he keeps bringing in those stunning amphilophus, I will have to break down and buy a group.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
i know man... i want them bad. i have the two i got from you and Andrew but still want these...lol. Mainly because you cant find any of this size for sale and they're wild caught...decisions decisions...what would you do!?!

Buy them now before they are gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.