• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Tangled Up In Cichlids stock

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigguapote

Members
Hi everyone. I am excited to be part of the Aquamania event this year. My wife and I will arrive on Saturday afternoon and will stay through Sunday afternoon break down.

I've just returned from a fish collection/exploration trip in Nicaragua. There are many wild fish now available as a result of these efforts.

All species currently available to bring to the show 'free of shipping' are available to review at the following link.
http://www.tangledupincichlids.com/stock.html

Please email me directly at bigguapote1@verizon.net to communicate about your individual order or ask specific questions. I cannot guarantee that I'll be checking back to this thread to monitor order requests or answer questions.

Please keep in mind that pre-order fish will be packed in advance from my facility on Saturday AM. I will keep pre-order fish in their 'customer name labeled bags' inside a styro box for simple transactions.

There will be additional fish for sale from tanks that I bring to set up on my vendor table. I have not decided what to bring, so those fish will be a surprise to you (and me).

I look forward to meeting many of you next weekend!

dogofwar

CCA Members
Thanks Jeff and really appreciate your participation in AquaMania.

Folks: The Nicaraguan fish that are on Jeff's list are the real deal, very rarely, if ever before available in the hobby. Please take advantage of his availability at AquaMania, the free shipping....and the awesome coincidence that AquaMania is right after this collecting trip!

I've already got my order in :)

Matt

TMSB805

Members
A. Longimanus

Nice list Jeff. Interested in the longimanus but i need some clarification on the variant because i'm unsure of what the "riverine" looks like. Here's a couple pics of longimanus. First one i own second was found on the net. Are they the same fish? Any info would help. Thanks

DSC_0386SC.jpg

220-2189.jpg

DSC_0386SC.jpg

220-2189.jpg

dogofwar

CCA Members
Jeff can tell you about it in person...but this was a unique trip!

If you have your eye on something, jump on it soon... Wouldn't it be awesome if the assembled fish enthusiasts at AquaMania cleared out the whole collection?

If you think cichlids are tough, check out the Brycons on his list. They're no joke!

By the way, he's also got some amazing stuff on his list from Brazil, now that export rules have loosened up. I got some Aequidens tetramerus and some wild Geo. brasiliensis a couple of weeks ago. Dicrossus maculatus is not something you see much and is an awesome medium-sized fish.

This is not a list to sleep on!

Matt

Last edited:

TMSB805

Members
I just sent him a email with my order. Funny you mention Aequidens tetramerus, i was so close to picking some up at HOT today.

TMSB805

Members
I hope i got my order in on time yesterday. Haven't recieved anything back from Jeff. Everything i wanted is now gone. I'll have to give hime a ring to confirm

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I know he was working on the orders, but needless to say there was a lot of interest from around the country. I got an email from him about 10 PM last night.

Becca

Members
I sent an e-mail inquiry/order this weekend - haven't heard anything back. Sent it again today - is it better to call?

Becca

Members
Ah, no, just some Dicrossus. No room for anything from Nicaragua while "the uglies" are still occupying the 150.

TMSB805

Members
Spoke to Jeff a little while ago and was able to confirm my order!! I'd say its best to call him with your order.

decoy50

Members
I've got my order in - nothing from Nicaragua for me though. Lyonsi & Trimac juvies coming my way! Really wanted some Caquieta Myersi juvies too but I've got no more room.

Status
Not open for further replies.