• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Tangled Up In Cichlids Group Buy with Delivery to BFD

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Jeff Rapps of www.tangledupincichlids.com has offered a group buy for delivery to BFD Friday evening.

Jeff isn't able to attend the event this year, but we wanted to make sure people had a chance to order fish, he has fantastic stock, and hard to find Wild Caught New World fish.

When you call (908) 387-9858 or email (jeff.tuic@gmail.com) make sure you let him know that you're ordering with the CCA group buy so it can be included with other orders.

Jeff has donated fish to every BFD auction, and will be sending donations again this year. Take this opportunity to support a club sponsor and pick up some great fish!

Shipping to the event is included, so even small orders can save money by taking advantage of this offer.

Orders must be picked up Friday night at the hotel, I'll post details once I know when fish will be available.

FishEggs

Awesome list of plecos on his site right now!!!
Yup. There goes my next paycheck.
I'm disappointed he wont make it this year. I've purchased something from him every BFD I've been to (the last 3). The fish just always look so good and healthy I cant pass them up.