• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Super Red Bristlenose Plecos

Forester

Members
Hi everyone,

I have many super red bristlenose plecos for sale ranging from 1 inch to 1.5 inches. Prices are $10 each or $50 for 6 or $90 for 12. Willing to trade for adult longfin calico bristlenose plecos. Prices are negotiable to some extent.
Please pm me if you are interested or email me at lucasfish@verizon.net Fish can picked up at my house or at the next meeting. they can also be shipped if necessary.

Thanks everyone,

Lucas

zackcrack00

Members
I really like the fish. I may get one next year, if you are still breeding them then. I am getting a larger tank next year for peacocks, Haps, and Mbuna... I will most likely get one for my 29g, then! *Bump*

Forester

Members
Zack you should get one for the 29g now and get rid of the guppies.

If anyone wants to buy super reds tell me before the meeting so i can bring them. My prices are much lower than most peoples. Trades are welcome if you have something i want.

Lucas

Forester

Members
I would prefer cash but i might be interested in pairs of dwarf cichlids. It doesnt hurt to ask.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using MonsterAquariaNetwork App