• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Stuff For Trade...

rich_one

Members
Couple things... I have a used 200 watt stealth heater, and 2 digital light timers by EcoPlus... the one's Ken's Fish sells. These are actually brand new. I just decided I like the old school ones better.

I've been doing some major tank renovation... so some more stuff might come up, but that's it for now.

I'd love to get some rummynose tetras, if anyone has them. Will also consider cardinals or diamond tetras. Will consider some other things too, these are just things that stand out that I know I'd like specifically, if possible. Anyway, hopefully someone is interested... just send me a pm. I'm in Waldorf... so, depending on where you are, we can always hook up and meet. Thanks!

-Rich

rich_one

Members
Okay, so both timers still available. This is the timer:

http://www.kensfish.com/lightbulbs/ecoplusdigitaltimer.jpg

Also, adding two water pumps. One is a mag drive water pump, the other is a maxi-jet utility pump. The mag drive has been very gently used, and is in like new condition. The maxi-jet has been unpacked, but never used. Maxi-jet has all connections that came in the box.

This is not the specific Mag Drive pump, but it looks like this... it's a Mag 3:

http://www.kensfish.com/waterpumps/mag_drive_2.jpg

This is what the maxi-jet looks like... it's a Maxi Jet 1100:

http://www.kensfish.com/waterpumps/maxijet_euro_utility_pump.jpg

In addition to the fish I listed above, other fish or things I'd be interested in are:

rock for aquascaping (got a pretty big tank... a 125 gallon... so the more, the merrier!)

driftwood for aquascaping

I'd still like working, large power filters... will consider most brands, but not Top Fin or Whisper... just don't like 'em

Maybe a working automatic feeder could be cool...

Still interested in the fish I mentioned above.

Thanks for looking!

-Rich

rich_one

Members
Okay... one more thing... after I redo my 33 gallon tank this weekend, I will have close to 40 lbs or so of play sand (beige color) that I use for substrate (from Home Depot... forget the brand... I'll have to check later).

Mag 3 pump is pending.

-Rich

rich_one

Members
Bump.

Might consider selling some of these items if you have nothing to trade. Have not thought about prices, since I prefer to trade them, but pm me and let's see what we can work out. I was gonna be at the February meeting... but then it got changed. To my oncall week. After I initially changed it, so it would not be on my oncall week. And now, I'm not sure if I can just change it again. Yeah... I have that kinda luck, it seems. Sigh.

Anyway... if I can somehow change it again, I'll be at the meeting. Otherwise, I guess I look to March...

-Rich

rich_one

Members
Still have the digital timers. I actually have 4 of them, but I think one of them does not work. The red light does not come on when it's plugged in, anyway. Could maybe need a battery? I have all of my fish needs squared away right now, so I'll sell these at half the price I got them from Ken's... $10. Someone buy all 3 of the working ones, and you can have the other one, if interested... again, it may just need a battery, but since I don't plan on using it, I don't plan on finding out. I can ship them to you at your cost, or you can pick them up. Unfortunately, I cannot make February's meeting.

-Rich

Plenipotentiary-at-large
I'll take the sand ...

...if you bring it to the next meeting assuming you washed the dust out of it (about 30% of volume/weight) before you used it.:D

rich_one

Members
...if you bring it to the next meeting assuming you washed the dust out of it (about 30% of volume/weight) before you used it.:D
LOL...

Actually, the portion of sand I am referring to is unused. I only washed what I used, and left the rest in the bag it came in.

Also, I sadly cannot make the February meeting... it was rescheduled right onto my rescheduled oncall weekend.:mad: So I'd either have to meet you again like last time, or I could hold it for you until March's meeting. Especially if you happen to have any anubias or java fern you could spare! LOL...

-Rich