• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Still liking for a large " afordable " aquarium

Duane911

Members
100 gal - 150 gal. Been checking c list but those are outta my price range and some are over priced. Let me know

Leffler817

CCA Members
You could try that That Fish Place in Lancaster, PA. They have a closeout tank room and will be having an anniversary sale in April. I bought my 80g bowfront with canopy and stand for $545-ish. They had bigger tanks for less, but I didn't have the room. Good luck.

bertolli

Members
superpets in annandale has a 125 onsale now for 315 if you buy the stand with it u get addtn'l discount

Leffler817

CCA Members
My wife's cousin works for the SPCA in Buffalo. She had someone drop off a 200g tank once. They tried to sell it but couldn't and she ended up taking it home to set up in her basement. I have acquired tanks from there also. It might be worth a phone call. The worse thing they could say is no.

You could try aquabid.com too.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
I have a 110 I'm not using. Would do $300 for tank, metal stand and glass lids. PM me if interested.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
That's too bad. I am looking for a 5 footer.

Mike O'Shea has one. I think it's 120 maybe? I've seen it like 10 times now and can never remember the size.... Yeah, I think it's 120. :)

cholile

Members
Since this thread seems to be a free for all ;) -- anyone know of a good place to get the perfecto 265G for a good price? (or another tank with dimensions similar to that one's 7' x' 2' x 30" dimensions?)