• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

So who is going to the OCA

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
It was a blast.
I think the registration was 320 paid
and about 165 or so in the show.
Good number of vendors and lots of fun.

I took my camera and never opened the bag.

George

CCA Charter Member and person in charge of the we
It was good. Sunday auction was full of deals. It went from 10AM to 8:30 in the evening. CCA representation was MIIIGHTY thin. Sure wish you people had been there.

George

mab

Members
It was good. Sunday auction was full of deals. It went from 10AM to 8:30 in the evening. CCA representation was MIIIGHTY thin. Sure wish you people had been there.

George

This year CCA went for quality representation as opposed to quantity!

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
'Bout 9 or 10 of us I think?

That's not too bad, considering the distance. Hope you guys had a great time! Anyone grab anything cool at the auction?

How was Ad Koning's presentation on predators? Cool I would imagine...

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
LOL
Then I must be divided up too.
hmm
CCA
ACA
NECA
ECC
ACLC
NADA
PVAS
GWAPA
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Man I could get a lot of money if I did not sign up for so many clubs. lol

Andrew

Members
Ad's talk on predators was pretty good. Of course, any time you have video footage from the lake, it's going to be pretty good!

kaj41354

Members
I really did enjoy everything about the OCA. I just got done writing up my blog about it. Want to read what I saaid - rather than rewriting all of that, you can read it by clicking here

George

CCA Charter Member and person in charge of the we
That's not too bad, considering the distance. Hope you guys had a great time! Anyone grab anything cool at the auction?

How was Ad Koning's presentation on predators? Cool I would imagine...

I don't see it that way at all. Six hours to drive. $119 to fly. $65 a night room. 9 or 10 is stretching it anyway. I was not happy with our turnout. I missed my people.

George