• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Sept, Fish Auction what are you bringing?

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
I'll be bringing Ruby Hap sub adults. About 4 or 5 males and 4 females. I'll be buying some Lamp. Brevis from Minifoot.

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
Good luck haven't seen any manzanita locally.

Posted via mobile.capitalcichlids.org

longstocking

Members
I'm bringing a HUGE 6 foot piece of driftwood... it's really neat :) I have no use for it but hope you guys that keep south americans do :)

Fish and shrimp...

Snowballs...
Cherry Reds....

Chalinchromis brichardi

Maybe something else.... not sure yet.

cabinetmkr39

DavidG / CCA Member
my list.

Aulonocara jacobfreibergi Caroli, Juvies

Aulonocara sp. ''Stuartgranti Maleri - Maleri Is., Juvies

Protomelas Red Empress Juvies

Julidochromis marlieri Juvies

Julidochromis regani juvies

Lamprologus' multifasciatus Juvies and adults.

Neolamprologus brichardi nice Male

Livingstonii 2 sub adults

Swordtails " KOI Swordtails red and white

Show Guppies Half black Pastel

Last edited:

longstocking

Members
lol.... it's kinda cool looking. Really worn down with smooth edges... and all kinds of nooks and crannies !

You have to clean it though... it's not too bad but I'm not cleaning driftood :p

golsama

Corresponding Secretary
Always looking for easy plants :smile:

I'm bringing a couple of bags of water wisteria. It's the easiest plant I've ever had and my family knows me as the plant killer, lol.

minifoot77

Members
Good luck haven't seen any manzanita locally.

Posted via mobile.capitalcichlids.org

i have a lead on some that my dad may be shipping me is there a lot of interest?

I'll be bringing Ruby Hap sub adults. About 4 or 5 males and 4 females. I'll be buying some Lamp. Brevis from Minifoot.

brevis for prince and someone else asked about them...

I'm looking for guppies

i bet you are :)

and lots of multies for rachael

toddnbecka

Members
I'm looking for guppies
I have pure endler's livebearers available if you want some of those instead of guppies. No longer overloaded with them since the Carapo knife thinned them out, but a decent breeding stock still remains.
I have waaay too many cutteri juvies that will be pairing off soon, and loads of oblongum juvies that are much slower-growing if anyone is interested in some relatively mellow mid-size SA cichlids.
Also have brown and fire red BN pleco's, browns are available from 1.5" up to a few sexed young adults. The reds are still small, a little over 1" but big enough to move out now.