• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Scalestfw

D

daniel4832

ScalesTFW opened its doors this Monday in a "soft" opening. A "soft" :rolleyes: opening means that it will be a month before the store is completely stocked, but there is no reason to wait for the grand opening. There will be a grand opening around 3/17. Looking forward to seeing you there :D .
Thanks,
Daniel

D

daniel4832

ScalesTFW
744 Cloverly St
Cloverly Shopping Center
Silver Spring MD

(301) 384-7839

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
It is easy to get to from 95 or our meeting place.
From the Catfish convention location/Holiday Inn at 198 and 95, it is like 6 miles?
I plan on going this weekend.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I was there Saturday.
Looking good.

Bright and clean. Tanks look good. Only some filled so far, but what they have looks
great. Everyday will bring more and more, I'm sure.

Congratulations to Andrew and Jim (both members of our club) for a fine job of setting things up.

Remember to support your local fish stores.

cdjunior24

Members
just got home from scales...one word...AMAZING. it is hands down the cleanest and most pleasurable shop i've ever been in. came home w/one of pat's AER's, an albino sunshine, a really nice taiwan and an undu reef. I tip my hat to you guys. has earned the title as my favorite lfs period.

tgrogan

Members
I REALLY wanted to go to the reception but was working on a house that I am selling on the 30th. Pretty much all my spare time is being taken up by 'repairs'.

The place sounds great and I can't wait to get out there. I am obviously going to have a plethora of lemon jakes and yellow labs if they'd like to sell them.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Can always stop by after the meeting Saturday. Not sure if anyone from there will
make the meeting or not. They all belong to the club but with a new buisness....
Had fun last night talking with everyone.