• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Road Trip to Tangled Up In Cichlids...

Lively

Members
Call in sick! I believe that cichlidiots is a recognized disorder that falls under the ADA's definition of "disability" - and you are seeking treatment by way of a support group, known as the CCA

dogofwar

CCA Members
Too funny, Lively!

I'd actually love to go as well (pending approval from the better half). Anyone in Montgomery County interested in carpooling?

If you're into New World Cichlids (and now plecos and other oddballs), Jeff is THE MAN!

Lively

Members
The meeting spot for the ECC carpool - that's coming from Northern NJ, I think? Maybe a group of us can chose one on the Southern side and carpool up. I mapquested it and am guessing that most of you will come differently than I am but we should converge somewhere on 15 or 83.

Jumbie

Members
Too funny, Lively!

I'd actually love to go as well (pending approval from the better half). Anyone in Montgomery County interested in carpooling?

If you're into New World Cichlids (and now plecos and other oddballs), Jeff is THE MAN!

I would like to go but I am on call that weekend so I wouldn't know for sure until Wed. of that week. I live in Silver Spring and I am willing to do some car pooling if I go:).

I would like to go from England,and perhaps meet up with some of you enthusiastic(the best) fish people. We too get good fish from Jeff via a business called Oddball Aquatics who imports them for us .Can any of you tell me of a reasonable hotel to book for the A.C.A. convention,and provide me with an Email address.
KIND REGARDS
Fragile World/ Big Pete

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I had thought about going, I decided Friday not to go. Then I checked the ECC site and found out it was canceled.
Glad I did not go. May have not been back in time to take my Daughter in law to the hospital that evening. lol
Things work out I guess.