• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

RO/DI Filter Help

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Tony, It looks be cheaper to buy it all from the link I posted

Couldn't find anything nearly as cheap on Watereverywhere as the 6 sets of the 3 filters for $80 on Aquasafecanada's site. For the RO membrane, Wateranywhere's price for a 20 GPD "tapwater membrane" (I think this is the one I need) is $42 as compared to 100 GPD for $55 on Aquasafecanada.

WHich membrane would work for me? There's a ton of different ones. Which one do you use, Nathan?

They have a crazy selection though...maybe I am missing something?

I'd like to see the same deal from Watereverywhere as shipping from Canada isn't cheap....

Last edited:

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Whozzat?

God bless Ebay.[/URL]

Which one? Am partial to Kali myself...

You're almost as much of an atheist as I am - of all the gods ever invented by humans, you only believe in one more than I do.

blkmjk

Members
tony,

Sorry for the late response. Yes it seems as though the setup you posted should be adequate. I would really questiuon the need for an ultra low Ph. Just keep in mind just like it is difficult to maintain a high Ph like 8.5+ it will be equally difficult to maintain a low Ph.

Personally I like to keep my sucsess rates as high as possible. Adding things to my mix that require constant attention never pan out for me. I guess I just have too much going on ATM. Good luck with the setup please post up some pictures when it is all done!

Drew