• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Rip mama jewel

Localzoo

Board of Directors
So my female jewel died this morning.
Thank you all who advised on helping her. I treated with iodide and the goiter got smaller. Then it came back, I tried treating again, but it didn't shrink this time.
Papa jewel is still with the babies and I'm glad to say her babies are all fine. Papa jewel is pale and hiding I'm gonna keep an eye on him and the babies.
I don't think he will eat or bully them...that's based on how chill this pair was. (I was able to reach in even when they had fry and not get attacked)

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1394296876.492243.jpg

chriscoli

Administrator
I do, but not bimacilatus. I have guttatus and lifalili Moanda.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Localzoo

Board of Directors
I have fry so I'm good I asked a while back I asked around for that specific jewel and chriscoli didn't have any
A whole thing started up about knowing if the jewels are or are not etc. chriscoli was very polite she's really nice met her once (I think when doug did his speech) and seems like she breeds everything lol.

@chris my little fry are awesome when they are full grown I would like to compare to yours If you have pics that would be cool. Maybe I can give you a few get you closer to breeding all 11 Hemichromis lol!

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app