• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

RIP Angel

Greengirl

Members
My prized red female died so suddenly. Both her eyes got huge and popped out. I don't know what caused it. But I will miss her. No more reds from me. She was a one of a kind female angel. She will be missed.

image.jpg

Greengirl

Members
I didn't mean to post this here. Can some one move it to its own thread? Really sorry about that. The apistos look great.

Becca

Members
Awww :-( - I'm so sorry.

We've had this happen with rams on a few occasions and I'll never know why. Nothing seems to help.

mchambers

Former CCA member
Sorry about the loss. It does happen, but it's always sad.

My female P. Taeniatus lobe has suddenly looked unhealthy and I fear she's not long for this world. Wish I knew what to do about it.

Greengirl

Members
Thanks everyone for your nice words. I couldn't just flush Marzina. Greg from Congressional buried her in his garden for me. Her partner wasn't eating for a few days, but he started to eat this morning. I was worried about him too. He looks so lonely. Greg lent me a UV sterilizer to try and kill off the bacteria that may have caused Marzina's death. Hopefully no one else will die, all her children were in the tank with her.