• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

RESERVE STOCK CICHLIDS - SEPTEMEBER 19th

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
I can't go, but if anyone else who can't go wants to put in a mail order and split shipping, I'd be into it.

Thinking about getting:

6 Lethrinops sp. Red Cap Itungi-RARE 1.5" $14.00

It's just that I have trouble stomaching paying $70 to ship 6 fish.

longstocking

Members
The trip went GREAT ! LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG drive but it was worth it to me :)

It was interesting to see how he mixed some of his tangs. Also how he set some of his tanks up.

There were some amazing pick-ups.

His collection of sand sifters was fantastic !

ECC is thinking/throwing around the idea about doing a group order with him instead of having people drive next time :) So of course Maryland will be included if we do it :)

Lively

Members
The trip went GREAT ! LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG drive but it was worth it to me :)

It was interesting to see how he mixed some of his tangs. Also how he set some of his tanks up.

There were some amazing pick-ups.

His collection of sand sifters was fantastic !

ECC is thinking/throwing around the idea about doing a group order with him instead of having people drive next time :) So of course Maryland will be included if we do it :)

Sigh... I guess the Virginians *are* the redheaded step kids... lol

Just Ron - I've gone from about 100 gallons worth of tanks to near 300 gallons since joining - I know what you mean!

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
lol
Don't worry Ron.
I don't think you will ever go back to what you had before.
A little water never hurts.

Mail Order

Tony,
I'm interested in doing a mail order sometime around Aquafest since I live 2 hours away in Richmond VA. They have several fish I want to get and aren't sure I will find at Aquafest.

Altolamprologus Compressiceps Red Fin Lufubu F1
Altolamprologus Calvus Inkfin F1
Cyprichromis Chituta "Neon Head F1
Eretmodus cyanostictus Zambian Blue Spot
Neolamprologus Cylindricus Gold Head
Cynotilapia sp. "lion" Lutara
Metriclima sp. Mbweca
Pseudotropheus elongatus Mphanga

I can't go, but if anyone else who can't go wants to put in a mail order and split shipping, I'd be into it.

Thinking about getting:

6 Lethrinops sp. Red Cap Itungi-RARE 1.5" $14.00

It's just that I have trouble stomaching paying $70 to ship 6 fish.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
I found some of the Lethrinops from another member and probably not going to make an order; sorry.

Tony,
I'm interested in doing a mail order sometime around Aquafest since I live 2 hours away in Richmond VA. They have several fish I want to get and aren't sure I will find at Aquafest.

Altolamprologus Compressiceps Red Fin Lufubu F1
Altolamprologus Calvus Inkfin F1
Cyprichromis Chituta "Neon Head F1
Eretmodus cyanostictus Zambian Blue Spot
Neolamprologus Cylindricus Gold Head
Cynotilapia sp. "lion" Lutara
Metriclima sp. Mbweca
Pseudotropheus elongatus Mphanga

longstocking

Members
Just so people are aware and so people can plan....

ECC should be doing a group order with Doug in the near future. The fish will be shipped into BWI and I wll pick them up. We are thinking Nov. 21st. You will get 10% off :)

fischfan13

Banned

ECC should be doing a group order with Doug in the near future. The fish will be shipped into BWI and I wll pick them up. We are thinking Nov. 21st. You will get 10% off :)

Shhhhhh.
This hasn't even been posted over at EastCoastCichlids.org. (A CCA exclusive!!!)

BTW, November 21st will coincide with our 1 year anniversary...birthday cakes sent to me will be fine.:p

fischfan13

Banned
can this be posted up again a little closer i want some more ink fins...

Sure:

ECC should be doing a group order with Doug in the near future. The fish will be shipped into BWI and I wll pick them up. We are thinking Nov. 21st. You will get 10% off :smile:

Better?:p
(ps, of course we will)