• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Rescaped my mbuna tank tonight and then

Did a water change and added some new anubias and redid the rock pile a bit. Was really happy with how it looked and then I noticed one of my labs (this is a p. acei and lab tank with one boy ruby red and a mess of s. lucippinis) is missing a fin, and then I realize he's also missing his tail. He has just nubs left. Well crap. He otherwise seems fine, swimming, has color. But ****. Obviously my violence free tank has taken a bad turn.

So I have to tear the whole freaking thimg apart again to catch the "gimpy" lab. Had to take out nearly every freaking rock but the base rocks to catch him.

I'm happy with how it looks again. But an hour later, there went my Friday night. He's now in my 29. He should make it, I'd think. Anyone want a free lab that needs a little R&R? I can bring him to the picnic.

tank.jpg

I like the new tank too! The lace rock will blend in as time goes by and get dark with the rest of the other rocks.

Arlene