• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Redskins Ravens 12/9

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
That was an awesome game to see live! I had an incredible time, and the atmosphere was amazing. That place erupted when we tied it at the end of the 4th quarter, and again when we won the game. RG3 took a nasty hit, but MRI shows no ligament damage and he should be back fairly soon. Kirk Cousins looked good, so I won't be upset if he plays against the Browns next week. As long as they don't play Rex Grossman...

Atleast Ravens front office thinks they are going... they have already sent me a bill for playoff tickets. I paid it so they must be going lol. Atleast if they dont make it I have a credit towards next years season tickets.

Thats how Ravens fans rationalize it...

To anyone else, this is how it looks: The fact that they REQUIRE you to pay before you've clinched a playoff spot, let alone a home playoff game, means they want your money before you'll know if you'll have a game to go see. Seems like they want a deposit to prevent people from giving up on their season tickets.

dogofwar

CCA Members
Cousins stepped in and did a great job...but he's not RGIII.

I really am just blown away at how well the Skins are doing this year, even with a swiss cheese secondary and questionable depth in lots of positions.

Not sure if anyone else watched the Army-Navy game on Saturday but it was crushing for Army. 0-11 in the last 11 games. Army's coach (Ellerson) needs to be fired.

Matt

fischfan13

Banned
Cousins will be a future starter somewhere...he is the real thing.
As a Fins fan I get a little chuckle out of Cameron being fired.

Matt, I caught the 4th quarter of the Army-Navy game.
What a heartbreaking loss. Steelman was excellent, but three turnovers cost Army the game...IMO not the coach.

dogofwar

CCA Members
Absolutely it was the turn overs. Poor execution. Poor play calling. Stupid penalties. The list goes on. they had navy beat and blew it.

Ellerson's 0-4 against Navy. Time for him to exit stage left.

I'm still scarred from when I was a Plebe and a win-less Navy team beat Army. Won the next 3 though :)

Matt

Cousins will be a future starter somewhere...he is the real thing.
As a Fins fan I get a little chuckle out of Cameron being fired.

Matt, I caught the 4th quarter of the Army-Navy game.
What a heartbreaking loss. Steelman was excellent, but three turnovers cost Army the game...IMO not the coach.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
RG3 is a blast to watch. The problem is though, he takes too many hits when running.
Look at all of the other past QB's that came out of college like him. They all were great for a few years but took too many hits and and ended up coming down a few notches. Think McNabb or Vick.

fischfan13

Banned
RG3 is a blast to watch. The problem is though, he takes too many hits when running.
Look at all of the other past QB's that came out of college like him. They all were great for a few years but took too many hits and and ended up coming down a few notches. Think McNabb or Vick.

The few times I have watched him I have been glued to the TV when the Skins are on Offense, but the worry about him is the violent hits he has been taking.

dogofwar

CCA Members
The time in the pokey for dogfighting probly didn't help Mike Vick's career, either ;)

RGIII reminds me of Randall Cuningham...except better. Imagine doing all that he is in his first year in the league. The guys REALLY smart, really athletic...and a really hard worker. Seems down to earth as well (not that we hang together much...keep turning him down to watch the twins ;)). Although I fear for him getting broken, as well!

Matt

verbal

CCA Members
RG3s season really has been something special. His passing has been as good as any rookie qb since marino. And that is not including his record setting rushing ability.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app