• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Redskins Ravens 12/9

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I've been looking forward to this game all year. I work in downtown Baltimore, so I don't get much sympathy when my boys aren't doing well (which is more often than not). For some reason though most people aren't in a talking mood today...

I'll be going to the game, decided to treat me and my girlfriend to an early Christmas present. Catch is; she's a Ravens fan, so one of us is bound to be really happy, and other disappointed. Its going to be a tense week and likely a quiet ride home.

Hope the Ravens bring the same game they had for the Steelers yesterday, if Charlie Batch can beat you guys I can only wait to see what RG3 has in store for you...

Anyone else going to the game? I may have an extra set of two "Fanzone passes" that is essentially a sponsored pre-game tail gate with a buffet, drink specials, Cheerleader meet and greet, etc. If anyone is going and wants details, please let me know.

Let the trash talking begin!

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
A MD-DC-VA based forum and no one has anything to say about the two area football teams playing each other?

People in my office are quiet too, I know its a lack of confidence on the Ravens part.

Whether Suggs plays or not, I see RG3 torching the Ravens defense. We're on a 3 game win streak, coming off beating the Super Bowl Champs. Start working on your excuses!

Hannibal

Members
I for one hope the Skins win as I can't stand the Ravens...well more so can't stand their fans. They cry too much and always make up excuses, instead of just admitting that they played bad and lost.

But I for one am a Miami Dolphins fan and have been since the Marino, Duper, & Clayton days.

gliebig

Members
I'm a Raven's fan and I don't know how they've managed to get those 9 wins so far. I don't have a good feeling about Sunday.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Redskins remaining schedule: Baltimore, @Cleveland, @Philadelphia, Dallas

Baltimore remaining schedule: @Washington, Denver, NY Giants, @ Cincinnati

With Cincinnati playing well, and Big Ben back for Pitt, Baltimore looks to be in a little trouble. I would have never thought this at the beginning of the season; but I think the Redskins have a better chance of making the playoffs than the Ravens.

verbal

CCA Members
I am looking forward to the game. It looks like the last 3 home games for the Skins are going to have a play-off atmosphere. There definitely was one at the Giants game, and will be with the Ravens.

Redskins remaining schedule: Baltimore, @Cleveland, @Philadelphia, Dallas

Baltimore remaining schedule: @Washington, Denver, NY Giants, @ Cincinnati

With Cincinnati playing well, and Big Ben back for Pitt, Baltimore looks to be in a little trouble. I would have never thought this at the beginning of the season; but I think the Redskins have a better chance of making the playoffs than the Ravens.

Atleast Ravens front office thinks they are going... they have already sent me a bill for playoff tickets. I paid it so they must be going lol. Atleast if they dont make it I have a credit towards next years season tickets.

mrkillie

Members
Take it for what it's worth, but historically over the last 5 years or so, the team that plays the Steelers gets beaten the following week (whether they beat the Steelers or not) about 85% of the time. However, most of that 15% is made up of Ravens wins.

I wouldn't bet against Baltimore this week, although I will certainly be rooting for the 'Skins.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Stoked for the win. RG3 said he was okay in the post game interviews, but I'd guess they hold him out next week.