• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

PVAS Auction April 25

jonclark96

Past CCA President
There was a fairly decent amount of cichlids. I couldn't tell you about the africans as I didn't really pay attention because I dont' keep them, but there were some decent new worlds. Nothing extraordinarily rare, but good deals. There are also lots of dry goods, plants, used tanks, & equipment.

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Every year is different.

Sometimes, there is a boat load of African's, then the following year there absolutely none at all.

George

CCA Charter Member and person in charge of the we
I'm bringing tanks. No treads on them though. See you there.

George

chris_todd

Members
Any other MDers attending? I don't like crossing the Styx, I mean Potomac, but it is a great auction to attend.
:lol: Yeah, I've actually been considering getting a hotel room for Saturday night, because the GWAPA meeting is in Northern Virginia the day before, and there's talk of activities after the GWAPA meeting at another GWAPA member's house.

When I was a consultant, I was on a gig at Fannie Mae, and commuted from Catonsville to Reston every day for two years. The flashbacks still haunt me... :eek:

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
When I was a consultant, I was on a gig at Fannie Mae, and commuted from Catonsville to Reston every day for two years. The flashbacks still haunt me... :eek:

That is just plain wrong....

I thought I had it bad with Gaithersburg to Bladensburg/Kennilworth Ave.

iamzrad

Members
That is just plain wrong....

I thought I had it bad with Gaithersburg to Bladensburg/Kennilworth Ave.

North Baltimore to Dulles, VA. :angry3::angry3::angry3:

Glad that is changing soon :rolleyes:

ThreadDirection.jpg

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Point well taken. :) Sorry, my bad, didn't mean to hijack the thread, just wanted to point out that another Marylander was likely to make the auction. :)
It was my fault. I asked the question and instigated the commute stories. I just figure any conversation is worth keeping the thread active.