• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Plecos?

Trey

Members
Me and my wife are looking to start a pleco tank looking to find some this weekend. Anybody bringing any nice plecos?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
Im selling my common pleco :D
Im also selling a blue phantom (l128) and a clown pleco (l104) but someone has already asked for them.
Congressional aquarium has lots of rare ones (thats where I get mine) and Christine (criscoli) breeds angelicus plecos. I believe she's selling fry at aquamania.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
There are bound to be some, but its luck of the draw if you don't preorder anything specific. Ancistrus types are likely the most common to be available, but if you want the "fancy types" your best bet would be to pre order from of our vendors.

The following vendors are also hosting pre-orders/group buys, but most are closing today. Please contact them ASAP if you'd like to place an order:

The Wet Spot
Dave's Rare Aquarium Fish
Batfish Aquatics
Tangled up in Cichlids (Jeff Rapps)

If you need specific info on how to contact these people, please let us know.

I spoke with jeff rapps and he will be bringing a large variety of plecos. There are lots available from the group buys but jeffs list (tangled up in cichlids) was most impressing and affordable.

Sent from my SCH-S960L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Trey there are a few you can get off the pre order lists for this weekend. I have ordered the following:

lemon drop pleco (Wet Spot Tropical)
spotted pleco (Wet Spot Tropical)
snowball pleco (Rapps)

good look....

Becca

Members
I think Batfish had Zebra plecos on one of their preorder lists, but you have to be a member to see that list and I'm not sure what the order deadline was. I just got some Butterfly plecos from there. They're pretty cool, when I see them.

Frank Cowherd

Global Moderators
Staff member
I will be bringing regular BN, albino BN and yellow black-eyed BN. These will mainly be young but will have a few pairs for sale also.

Trey

Members
I will be bringing regular BN, albino BN and yellow black-eyed BN. These will mainly be young but will have a few pairs for sale also.

Im interested in a couple pair for my son's tank

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
Jeff Rapps is taking orders through Friday.

There are bound to be some, but its luck of the draw if you don't preorder anything specific. Ancistrus types are likely the most common to be available, but if you want the "fancy types" your best bet would be to pre order from of our vendors.

The following vendors are also hosting pre-orders/group buys, but most are closing today. Please contact them ASAP if you'd like to place an order:

The Wet Spot
Dave's Rare Aquarium Fish
Batfish Aquatics
Tangled up in Cichlids (Jeff Rapps)

If you need specific info on how to contact these people, please let us know.

D##n you ordering those 204's. I put off pre ordering in hopes of seeing some at the event to choose from.......come to find out they are almost all gone. Schucks I'm gonna have to preorder, if there's any left.

Trey

Members
D##n you ordering those 204's. I put off pre ordering in hopes of seeing some at the event to choose from.......come to find out they are almost all gone. Schucks I'm gonna have to preorder, if there's any left.

My wife a picture of one and just had to have them so I added the. Rapps also has some L257s just not on his list that I thought about getting

Well this will just give me an excuse to get the more expensive snowballs! Hope he still has them.