• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Penny The Discus

marya

Members
I snapped this pic of penny tonight. She (or he, who knows...) is usually very uncooperative but it seems I caught her while she was lost in thought. This is one of Joe and Hans' German discus. I got her at our cichlid workshop auction in January. She has grown quite a bit since then.
My digicam is quite pathetic and about 5yrs old, thus my pics are always at least a little grainy. Someday soon I hope to get a new camera. In this case I kinda like the effect, it looks sorta airbrushy-misty like something that would have been on my 7th grade trapper-keeper. :lol:

...as for the day-glo plastic plant. :rolleyes: My mother-law-gave it to me for Christmas. I'm grateful for the support of my hobby, thus I make an effort to use everything I'm given. I did however make an exception to that rule when my brother-in-law gave me the complete "deluxe miracle-beam laser kit", complete with rotating lighthouse and multiple reflector mirrors. :blink: