• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Paper on Corydoras sp. CW032

mchambers

Former CCA member
Someone in Richmond has been breeding them. I saw a bag at the JRAS auction last fall, and also at the PVAS all-day auction last fall.

lkelly

Members
Someone in Richmond has been breeding them. I saw a bag at the JRAS auction last fall, and also at the PVAS all-day auction last fall.

Marty Verdery and David Sombach have them down here in Richmond. Marty put them in the two auctions.

b considine

a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude
I think Mike Barber is probably the original source for C. knaacki/CW032 around here.

Lane, channeling Doug Fieger, are we?

Blaise

lkelly

Members
I think Mike Barber is probably the original source for C. knaacki/CW032 around here.

Lane, channeling Doug Fieger, are we?

Blaise

Yes, Marty said her fish came from Barber and someone named Eric Bodrock off Aquabid. She's not sure if Eric got hers from Michael. David Sombach got his from Marty.

Marty may have seen Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night.

mchambers

Former CCA member
Yes, I think Mike Barber was the original source. I just haven't seen him put any in an auction, so I didn't mention that.

b considine

a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude
Eric had them years ago. He got his from Ian Fuller, IIRC. I think Mike collected his own.

Blaise

Digital

Members
I bought half a dozen from an RAS auction late last year. Hope to have them spawning soon. I believe the correct way to pronounce it is knock-eye.

Just realized I was responding to a 2 year old post...sorry folks.