• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Open Hours This Sunday

JLW

CCA Members
Hey Folks,

The weather on Sunday looks like it may be rainy, nasty, blah. As I'll be stuck inside anyhow, I plan on being at the warehouse from about 11 AM until 3 PM, trying to add some more photos to the website.

If anyone would like to stop by during those hours, please let me know.

Please e-mail me (BatfishAquatics@gmail.com) if you need the address. Please do not post it here, as I may not answer in time. The warehouse is located near Dominick's Pizza on New Hampshire Avenue, near NH and Randolph Road.

Thanks!

J.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Mmmmm...Dominick's Pizza...

I need to come down and see your place soon, but will be out of town this weekend. Hopefully I can make it to the BBQ open house.

AquaStudent

Members
If I wasn't building a fence this weekend I would love to come up. If you also want some help photographing some fish I would be happy to help out.

I hope to make it up to the warehouse at some point before I move to Albany.

Photographing fish is fun.

JLW

CCA Members
I can always use help photographing the fishes! :) Be nice to see someone else's thumb in the shots...

AquaStudent

Members
That would be a really fun trip. I'll message you in a week or two to see if we could set something up. I'd love to help out and maybe will pick up a fish or two. I need to see what sort of room I have :)

Becca

Members
Thanks again, Josh, for entertaining us and helping us fill out the tanks. Do me a favor - don't host any more open houses this month - I might go broke!

Seriously though - great fish - floating the bags now and I feel like a kid on Christmas.

mchambers

Former CCA member
Thanks Josh! Got some ember tetras and some C. Venezuelanus (not of the red sail fin variety, but lovely nonetheless).