• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Ok I have never been this pissed

verbal

CCA Members
The males aren't all that faithful either chief! You want monogamy go New World! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

The Chromide cichlids in Asia are another example of monogamy. In researching I found an excerpt from a book that looks very interesting:
"The Cichlid Fishes: Nature's Grand Experiment In Evolution" By George W. Barlow

Has anyone read it?

TOMMYN3D

Members
At your age this song is the best advise I can give you. Your too young to be settled down.

ABSOLUTELY !!!

You have to live life before you even think about settling down. You still have to experience Spring Break with friends in Miami,fl. You have to do Mardi Gras, Cancun,Mexico. You are not even supposed to be thinking about being engaged at your age:angry:

One day you will meet the right one. But how will you know if you haven't experience different relationships with others. You cant appreciate a good woman without going through a few bad ones.

Hawkman2000

Members
The males aren't all that faithful either chief! You want monogamy go New World! ;)

I've seen some new world males gather a harem (lucky little pricks). Of course having one woman telling me "NO MORE TANKS" is bad enough, imagine 2 or 3.

I would have broken it off with her as soon a she said she was going with someone else.

"and you say he's just a friend", lol, only if he's gay or a charity case. NOT THAT I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH EITHER ONE! gotta be PC

Beeman

Members

I've seen some new world males gather a harem (lucky little pricks). Of course having one woman telling me "NO MORE TANKS" is bad enough, imagine 2 or 3.

I would have broken it off with her as soon a she said she was going with someone else.

"and you say he's just a friend", lol, only if he's gay or a charity case. NOT THAT I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH EITHER ONE! gotta be PC

Oh boy oh boy!!! Glad you said that and not me!!!:eek: BUT!!!, with that said, +1!

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
INQUIRING MINDS WANNA KNOW...WHY DIDNT SHE GO WITH YOU? JUST A MONTH OR SO AGO SHE THOUGHT YOU ONLY WANTED HER FOR SEX AND YOU GOT THAT STRAIGHT. SO WHAT IS THE SITUATION NOW? YOU HAVE MORE DRAMA WITH HER THEN DRAMA CLUB IT SEEMS. IM SURE YOUR MOM TOLD YOU THIS ABOUT YOUR FRIENDS. " IF THEY DONT KNOW HOW TO PLAY RIGHT OR TREAT YOU RIGHT THEN COME HOME." SAME THINGS APPLY WITH WOMEN. IF SHE DOESNT TREAT YOU RIGHT MOVE ON AND FIND SOMEONE THAT WILL. SOMEONE WHO"LOVES" YOU ISNT GONNA HIT THE PROM WITHOUT YOU IF SHE REALLY IS ALL ABOUT YOU. PROM IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST THINGS IN YOUR YOUNG LIFE AND YOU SHARE THOSE MOMENTS WITH SOMEONE SPECIAL......(INSERT SELF HERE). ITS TIME TO WAKE UP AND STOP HITTING THE SNOOZE BUTTON.

Wblaze

Members
My 2 cents, and I apologize to our female board members, is find a few new girls -- mess around a bit or whatever you kids do these days (i have heard it is a lot more progressive then when I was in high school) and get your groove back. Then see if this drama is worth it. Be the dominant male not the sub dom

Cartel

Members
You have to live life before you even think about settling down. You still have to experience Spring Break with friends in Miami,fl. You have to do Mardi Gras, Cancun,Mexico. You are not even supposed to be thinking about being engaged at your age:angry:

My 2 cents, and I apologize to our female board members, is find a few new girls -- mess around a bit or whatever you kids do these days (i have heard it is a lot more progressive then when I was in high school) and get your groove back. Then see if this drama is worth it.

This.

fishman13

Members
...so how did this turn out...?

A bunch of middle aged duded wanna know!

Matt

I told here that I found out and she got all sad and woried and upset and gave me the whole nine yards of how she was sorry and I will make it up to you and it meant nothing, She was just saying what I wanted to hear her say. I am still anger at the fact that she never told me. So I have not been in much contact(physical or emotional) with her. She tells me she feels guilty but I don't know.

fishman13

Members
This post will now end this conversation because I realy should not have posted this post. Thanks for all the support and help.