• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Ok I have never been this pissed

fishman13

Members
:angry3:
My girlfriend is going to junior prom tonight with a guy. She told me she didn't want to go but I found out today that she is going to prom with this dude even though she told me she didn't want to go. So I am completely pissed. What should I do. I don't know if they are going as friends, but what should I do. And I am sorry for asking for relationship advise. A nd please, no jokes or ragging on me. Please. Thanks

fischfan13

Banned
You're asking for advice, not advise.

I will tell you what I told you a long time ago to do...
Buy Ad Konings 4th Edition Malawi Cichlids in their Natural Habitat book.

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
If you seriously care about her, give her the benefit of the doubt and talk to her before jumping to conclusions. If you still need relationship advice, I am would bet there are forums other than CCA for such.

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Thinking things through...

[/I]I will tell you what I told you a long time ago to do...
Buy Ad Konings 4th Edition Malawi Cichlids in their Natural Habitat book.

See, that's the problem right there - you've sent him to the wrong bloody hemisphere. On second thought....that's actually excellent advice. Should really buy at least 4 or 5 so you can give them to all your friends as well.

If the universe wanted to punish you it would grant your every wish.–Anonymous

Leffler817

CCA Members
Better to keep this kind of stuff off the forum. Good luck with your relationship.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

+1
I'd talk to my best good friend about this kind of stuff. I always trusted her in any situation at any time, which is part of the reason I made her my wife.... Oh I need to make a beer run before before the hockey game starts. So I'm off like a prom dress!

GL cam!

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Very very wicked - I like it.

So I'm off like a prom dress!

Someone apparently had a lot more fun in high school than I ever did. Fortunately, life generally persists long after high school and the hormone-suffused insanity generally associated with youthful, if indeed not most, relationships (all of which should come with a "Get out of Jail Free" card), or the lack thereof.

Beeman

Members
Well that does suck!!! I guess the obvious question would be, why didn't she go with you?! If there's no 'obvious' answer, might be time to move on son!

davidhusker

Members
I assume you are not a JR or SR.
You have to ask these to yourself...

Do you know the guy? Is he your friend?
If he is your friend then it might be okay, but you have to have some sort of deal setup.

Is he a "threat" to you? If he is some d-bag that nobody will goto prom with and your girlfriend is being nice to him (a good thing) then it could be acceptable. Im talking 4.0 gpa smart boy or some fat kid nobody likes (no offense).

If any of those go against your thoughts you must tell her you prefer her not to go. She will be dancing to Keith Sweat, Boys II men, and even Michael Buble.

It is a sticky situation.

Are you going to an after party with her?
If she is taking you as her date after prom to *insert name here* house then you know shes not going to be bunked up in the hotel with him...

It's not a good situation to be in. I'd be pissed too man. Good Luck.

and a video for kicks, one of my fav's!

[YT]z4OBWDq3r7Y[/YT]

dogofwar

CCA Members
Funny that song from "The Dream" is my all time favorite as well. :rolleyes:

Matt

PS Cameron - ask her whether she would prefer to go out for the evening with you - dinner, movie, "hang out" - or whether she's prefer to go with the other guy. If it's the latter...time to move on.

Leffler817

CCA Members
Someone apparently had a lot more fun in high school than I ever did.

Absolutely not! I would have been the previously mentioned "charity case". Too smart/fat/dork ish. I thoroughly enjoyed my comic book collection! It was a great expression I heard along the way.

Kick her to curb, Cam! Like the great Biz Markie said "... And you say he's just a friend..."

fishman13

Members
right sorry. I should keep this stuff off the forum. Just venting a bit. From now on I will keep this stuff off the forum.