• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

October POTM Photo Request

CSnyder00

Bearded Wonder
For the month of October, we will be looking for non-cichlid fish pictures only. Please submit your photos for October via email to potm@capitalcichlids.org along with your forum name, real name, and the species of fish. We will accept pictures of your fish until October 14th. Keep in mind that Halloween will be fast approaching so the scarier the fish, the better. They just can't be cichlids!

P.s.
If you do have cichlid pictures, hold them for November. We will be doing an open contest for ANY LIVE AQUATIC SPECIES for November. This includes non-fish species. I know some of you keep things other than fish in that water...

Good Luck! Go get some good pictures!

CSnyder00

Bearded Wonder
So far I have 3 pictures. For those looking to get in, I will extend it to Monday night. I will likely start the voting either Tuesday or Wednesday, so please get your pictures in! Remember, any non-cichlid FISH will do this month. We have a category coming up next month for ALL aquatic species.