• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

November POTM Photo Request

CSnyder00

Bearded Wonder
For the month of November, we will be looking pictures of ANY AQUATIC SPECIES. This includes, but is not limited to, invertebrates, crustaceans, fish, coral, etc. Please keep in mind this does not include plants, but certainly plants can be in the picture. Please submit your photos via email to potm@capitalcichlids.org along with your forum name, real name, and the species of fish. We will accept pictures of your fish until November 13th. As I said before, I know some of you keep things other than fish in that water. This is the month to show them off along with everything else in your tanks.

Good Luck! Happy Snapping!

CSnyder00

Bearded Wonder
Let’s not. I think we have a few salties on here and we never get to see their stuff. I want it all. I want everyone to have a shot this month. We do so many cichlid-only months. Let’s make November an open contest as stated. Send me your best stuff!

CSnyder00

Bearded Wonder
Bump. I have one picture (ONE PICTURE!!!), which is a leftover that I forgot to use from two months ago. We need to get some pictures folks. This is an open contest. Literally anything alive (other than plants) in your aquarium can be submitted. Please get them in to me so I can see how this contest is going to go. Open contests give you the rare opportunity to showcase both your main fish and those "other" fish and/or livestock in your aquarium. I figured my inbox would be blowing up. Instead, I have nothing new. Come on folks! Make me proud!

CSnyder00

Bearded Wonder
Just checked the submissions. I have 1 photo. We need more pictures, folks. Technically I have 2, but the second is from person that has already won this year. Please submit some of your pictures!

Wet Sleeves

CCA Members
Staff member
Just checked the submissions. I have 1 photo. We need more pictures, folks. Technically I have 2, but the second is from person that has already won this year. Please submit some of your pictures!
Let me know if you got the email

CSnyder00

Bearded Wonder
We did get several emails with pictures for November. I will get those posted and voting will be short. I will then get the December winners post done once we are finished with the November contest. Please be ready to vote quickly!