• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

November meeting

mscichlid

Founder
What a great meeting; a very well attended meeting at that! Tony's talk was fantastic. Thank you, Tony!

The main dish was scrumptous! Thanks, Sam. I don't eat cake, but the cupcakes looked delicious.

Thank you Matt, Tony and Bob for auctioneering. Big ups to all who volunteered to run and tally.

The welcoming committee was on board as usual! Thank you Marge and Ruth.

CCA picked up 6 new members today! Wooo hooo!!!

I'll post pics tomorrow........

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Thanks to everyone who helped today at the meeting. The room was certainly full, one of the largest crowds I can remember this year.

Sorry I couldn't stick around until the very end of the meeting to help clean up. I had to get my daughter home to go to her friend's dance recital.

Enkay

Members
This was the first meeting I was able to attend after I became a member a few months ago. It was great meeting people that usually you communicate on the forum and putting faces to screen names.

Tony's presentation was great. It was a lot of information for a cichlid newbie like me. Until this point in time, I thought that all cichlids need other fish to eat. Maybe in a couple months I will think about an African Cichlid setup.

Thanks to everyone for the wonderful experience of a first CCA meeting.

Montbard

Members
Thanks Tony

I to want to thank Tony for his excellent presentation. It was certainly worth the trip from WV to attend. I'll also be a new member here in a minute since I have a few to actually do the PayPal thing and realize I can't change my username to WV Traveller. :D

The East Coast Cichilid auction was great too. Between the CCA and ECC auctions this weekend I've moved from three empty tanks to three full tanks.

George

CCA Charter Member and person in charge of the we
GREAT PRESENTATION TONY! Nice to hear from one of our own and a club officer no less. This club is really starting to gel.

I, among others, did miss John Kim and president for life Pat Kelly. I would pick the scouts first too John and good luck on the rehab Pat. This club isn't the same without you and Tracy.

HOW ABOUT THAT TONY!!!

George

rich_one

Members
Indeed, man! That was a great presentation and talk! I hope I can get my tank to look 10% as good as yours, man!

-Rich

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Thanks so much all.

The idea of possibly encouraging other folks to set up Malawi tanks makes me smile.

:happy0180:

Leffler817

CCA Members
Great job Tony!:happy0158::happy0065::happy0100::happy0144:

I'm inspired by all the pretty pictures. I have an extra 10 gal lying around that I'm gonna overstock with some Venestus :D