• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

November CCA Meeting

dogofwar

CCA Members
Saturday, November 11, 2017 the Capital Cichlid Association hosts:

Jeff Michels (www.aquaticclarity.com)
“Cichlids of Lake Barombi-Mbo ”

John F. Kennedy High School
1901 Randolph Road
Silver Spring, MD 20902

Doors open at 1 PM; meeting starts at 2 PM

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Can an admin give Jeff member permissions? chriscoli chriscoli mchambers mchambers

Becca

Members
Sorry, but I don't have idea how to do this (or anything as admin).
Pat Kelly Pat Kelly to the rescue? Or is it MHMoro MHMoro these days?

xny89

Administrator
Staff member
Whomever is responsible for associating a user id to being a CCA member should do this. Don't know how this process is related to the official member spreadsheet, which I maintain. I could add Jeff to our membership list with the proper authorization ( I guess from the pres. or v.p.?) if that would smooth this.

Scraps

Super Genius
Staff member
Matt and I are getting up to speed, still. I just sent Pat an email asking for instructions.

Good day. This is Kim I have the large Red Devils. I hope you are well. I am having issues trying to generate a new thread. I can only reply to already created thread.

I'm looking for support. Congressional Aquarium has a beautiful mature Ruby Red Red Devil. No one there is capable of venting the fish to tell if it's a male or female. I can't buy it without knowing. Seeing I have two breeding females on hand. Buying another female is not wise.

Is there anyone here in this group that can sex a Red Devil?

The fish is located on aisle 7. Jay the owner is willing to hold it for me for a few days.

Kim