• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

No longer lurking

Alleycat

Members
After finding your website attached to some ACA info, I figured I better join in the fun, and say hello.
S.Western Ohio resident, who keeps mainly Tanganyikans;
Featherfins, Sandsifters, Neolamps, Altolamps, and lot's of shellies.
38 tanks, 42 species of Tangs. No C/A or S/A here.:)

I'm looking forward to the upcoming ACA convention as I've never been to your fine state, and after doing plenty of research I see there's a boatload of things to see and do.

See you in a few months

Glen

Spine

Members
Welcome to the forum Glen. There is plenty too do in the DC area if you have any questions just ask. I plan on going to the OCA extravaganza in November maybe we'll see you there,just look for CCA shirts.

Alleycat

Members
Thanks for the warm welcome, and I'll follow along to read the ins-and outs of the host club at the convention this year. I hope to bring a few fish along for the ride and either rent tanks or set up shop in-room like the last coupla years. It's a great way to meet new folks, and see and hear what's hot and what's not. How's the demand for Alto. Sumbu's out east? Can't keep up to the demand out here...:rolleyes:

Welcome to the forum Glen. There is plenty too do in the DC area if you have any questions just ask. I plan on going to the OCA extravaganza in November maybe we'll see you there,just look for CCA shirts.

I'll be there on Saturday and Sunday Kevin, and I'll be looking for the CCA shirts. Maybe bring a few extra, in case you want to sell a couple to those of us who never have enough fish shirts in their closet ;)

Oh and love the emicons/smilies... :jumpy:

Glen

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Welcome Glen. I'm just starting to get into Tangs. In the process of setting up a 75 gal community. :)

Have any pictures?

Alleycat

Members
i've been lookin for some for a while you got some to sell? can you ship?

I can't ship worth a lick, and I hate hearing about fish that don't make it, and having to reimburse the poor guy buying them. I gave up.
By the time the convention rolls around I will have some to bring though. :happy0144:

Alleycat

Members
Welcome Glen. I'm just starting to get into Tangs. In the process of setting up a 75 gal community. :)

Have any pictures?

Too many ... with only a couple that are half decent. I blame the camera ;)
Some residents of a 125 community tank

assortedfish162.jpg

Some of the residents of a 125 community tank

IMG_0878.jpg

Goldhead Comp pair

IMG_0720.jpg

Graclilis/Cylindricus

IMG_0723.jpg