• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Newsletter/New Auction Rules

mchambers

Former CCA member
Just got the latest edition of the newsletter, and am reading about the new auction rules and moving to the mygroupauctions system. I think the changes make a lot of sense. Should speed things up quite a bit.

verbal

CCA Members
Just got the latest edition of the newsletter, and am reading about the new auction rules and moving to the mygroupauctions system. I think the changes make a lot of sense. Should speed things up quite a bit.

I agree. CCA got to see the system first hand at the ACA auction.

When will CCA be available for affiliation via MyGroupAuctions? That is usually the biggest hurdle with getting people registered for the first time.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Yeah, CCA was not on there yet the last time I looked. You can still register yourself if you have not done so yet.
Of course if you know CCA's not on there yet, then you problably already belong....LOL

Soon.

samsmobb

Members
i heard there is a registry for registering fish that will be sold at the auction, anyone know where i can find it? have been looking every where lol

mchambers

Former CCA member
Hah!

:sign0092: :sign0092: Way to rain on the parade Matt. :beamup:
Excellent graphics! :cool:

I figured whoever posted those listings had had a couple of drinks first, especially with the 15000 watt heater and the light for the 20000 gallon tank.

Note that those listings have now been removed (perhaps by somebody with no sense of humor).:rolleyes:

toddnbecka

Members
Excellent graphics! :cool:

I figured whoever posted those listings had had a couple of drinks first, especially with the 15000 watt heater and the light for the 20000 gallon tank.

Note that those listings have now been removed (perhaps by somebody with no sense of humor).:rolleyes:
A few drinks and listening to Pink Floyd. (Set the Controls for the Heart of the Sun...) :p

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
It will take us a little while to get used to this I know....
we have 4 items listed.
PVAS has 134 for todays meeting... Hmm. LOL