• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

New York Exotic Aquatics

Status
Not open for further replies.

daninmd

Members
Sorry Pat, feel free to edit/delete any postings.

I escalated my claims with Paypal and got an immediate response from Victor saying he was sending a full refund. I really hope it happens asap, and its unfortunate i had to go to this measure to get communication. Will update the club when/if i recieve refund

An update from 1 week later...still no refund :angry3:

The claim with paypal is set to end on July 4th, no response from NYEA as of yet, so will hopefully have my money back by end of this week. If not, plan on escalating further to include contacting credit card company to get refund and let them pursue with paypal and/or NYEA.

Andrew

Members
An update from 1 week later...still no refund :angry3:

The claim with paypal is set to end on July 4th, no response from NYEA as of yet, so will hopefully have my money back by end of this week. If not, plan on escalating further to include contacting credit card company to get refund and let them pursue with paypal and/or NYEA.

I'm not sure how long I would wait to contact the cc company...

razor1914

Members
I hope you get your money back soon!!... I received a refund for a little under $400 from my credit card today, but I will still take a lost of $70 from a past order.. Fish was DOA!!.. Wish you the best!

greekz

Members
looks like he still selling fish on aquabid goes by adroidcichlid
don't look good he recently got 3 bad feedbacks for not shipping the fish orders

Last edited:

daninmd

Members
looks like he still selling fish on aquabid goes by adroidcichlid
don't look good he recently got 3 bad feedbacks for not shipping the fish orders

just saw that and one of them was very similar to mine...he said it was shipped, never provided tracking and fish never arrived...sounds familiar:unsure:

guessing there was never a loss in the family either, i see that he still lists that in his aquabid description...unbelieveable.

razor1914

Members
Good for you getting your money back ... It's a shame because Victor could have made some serious cash!!!... I second that!!!, "STAY AWAY"

Status
Not open for further replies.