• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

New to the site/club

daowner

Members
Hi names jake new the the site friend from cichlid-forum (pan chin) told me about this site since its local since im in Maryland i keep African cichlids fairly new only had my 55gal for a year soon to be upgrading to 180.Hope to meet a lot of new people and learn more and more.
thanks

Jumbie

Members
Welcome to the forum Jake, if you have time this Saturday you should stop by for the clubs Nov. meeting.

daowner

Members
wow so many replys and fast i can see good things starting already thank you all for the warm welcome.

not sure what i am doing tommorow were are the meetings held at i didnt see it on the one page not sure might of over read it but if i have time id like to come for as long as i can.

heh yea chris 180 is big its going in the basement only reason i got it was it was 400$ with filters and stand on craigslist so gotta love local adds :)

thanks

daowner

Members
thanks all for the welcome.

where are the meetings held at? didn't see anything saying were they were at.

msjinkzd

invert junkie
Directions:
12751 Layhill Road
Silver Spring, Maryland 20906
From Route 495 (Washington Beltway):

• Take Georgia Avenue (Route 97) exit north to WHEATON (approximately 4 miles)
  • (Cross University Boulevard and then Randolph Road)
  • Bear to your right onto Layhill Road (next light past Randolph Road)
  • After crossing Glenallan Avenue (first traffic light), look for a large wooden sign with white letters reading “Saddlebrook” and “Park Police Headquarters” on your right.
  • Turn right and park in lot in front of you at the bottom of the hill (along the side of the building).
  • Go to the front of building (the area of the flagpole) and enter through the right-hand set of double doors.
From the Baltimore Area:

• Take I-95 South to exit 33B - Rte 198 West.
  • 198 turns into Rte 28 (Norbeck Rd) at New Hampshire Ave.
  • After crossing New Hampsire Ave. (Rt650) go approx 2.5 miles to the second traffic light. This should be Layhill Road. Turn left onto Layhill Road (South). Proceed approx. 4 miles.
  • The Police Headquarters is on the Left. (If you get to Route 97, you've gone too far.)
  • Look for a large wooden sign with white letters reading “Saddlebrook” and “Park Police Headquarters.”
  • Turn left and park in lot in front of you at the bottom of the hill (along the side of the building).
  • Go to the front of building (the area of the flagpole) and enter through the right-hand set of double doors.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
wow so many replys and fast i can see good things starting already thank you all for the warm welcome.

not sure what i am doing tommorow were are the meetings held at i didnt see it on the one page not sure might of over read it but if i have time id like to come for as long as i can.

heh yea chris 180 is big its going in the basement only reason i got it was it was 400$ with filters and stand on craigslist so gotta love local adds :)

thanks

Check this out http://www.capitalcichlids.org/?pageid=directions
From the portal page. Links are on the left