• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

New to the group but not the hobby, Looking for female haps

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I have been an avid aquarist since a kid. I was given a 20 gallon kit on my 10th birthday and the passion has only grown since. I am now 27 and currently maintain a 120 gallon mixed African tank, a 90 gallon discus community tank, a 55 gallon breeder tank, and several fry/growout tanks. My african tank was originally mbuna, but as I discovered the vast variety of Africans available, I am now diversifying into peacocks, haps, and tanganyikans. I am in the process of acquiring breeding stock for a select few species and I am especially looking for electric blue ahli females and red empress females. Any tips on where to look or who to ask would be appreciated. Is there a specific section to post desired species or advertise available juveniles/adults? I enjoy going to every group meeting and hearing the speakers and meeting new people. I look forward to meeting more of you in the near future.

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Female Red Empress's are a commodity my friend. Good Luck.

Anyways, Welcome to the Best Cichlid Club in the Whole Entire World!!!
I seriously recommend coming to one of our meetings. You will feel at home.

Richard

finomendez